Personal Injury Lawyers In Virginia, MN
We Fight for Minnesota Accident Victims
Serious accidents can happen anywhere: in the workplace, on the road, in the hospital – any location can present potential hazards, and anybody is susceptible to life-altering injuries.
If you have been injured, you know there is damage beyond physical pain. Injuries contain unexpected costs and losses such as medical bills, lost wages, and uncertainty about future health and well-being. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another party, there are ways to be reimbursed for your pain and the damage sustained.
At Trenti Law Firm, our team of dedicated MN personal injury attorneys have everything you need to pursue your claim. We invite you to contact our office today and schedule a consultation to better understand your options.
Trenti Law Firm Will Protect Your Rights
Our attorneys combine decades of experience championing personal injury victims across Minnesota. With locations in Virginia, Hibbing, and Ely, we are the region’s largest law firm — and we dedicate our time and attention to your recovery.
We have advocated for victims of accidents such as:
- Automobile accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and other vehicles
- Product defects and malfunctions
- Slip-and-fall injuries and premises liability
- Nursing home abuse and medical malpractice
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Snowmobile and boating accidents
- Third-party work accidents
- Accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries or wrongful death
When you are seriously injured as a result of another person’s negligence or recklessness, you are legally entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost earnings, pain, disfigurement, embarrassment, and emotional distress.
How Do Our Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers Help You
Our team understands the difficult obstacles that lie ahead for an individual who’s been seriously injured in an accident. We also know that every personal injury case is unique and requires a custom approach. With that in mind, our team offers a myriad of services to determine the right course of action forward for your circumstance.
Here are a few things our personal injury team does to help you through this difficult time:
- Case Consultations – Let’s discuss the specifics associated with your injury. Reviewing the facts in detail provides additional clarity.
- Settlement Negotiations – Settlement negotiations are a testament to our impressive trial lawyers. Because our lawyers routinely achieve great results at trial, this opens the door to negotiate a settlement. We can help you receive fair compensation this way or bring the case to trial.
- Litigation – Our team is packed with experienced personal injury trial litigators.
- Trial Lawyers – While no personal injury firm can guarantee a result, we are confident in the capability and expertise of our seasoned trial lawyers.
Of course, the first step is discussing the specifics of your case. Our team will customize a path forward based on your case needs, so contact us to schedule your case consultation. You may also review what previous clients have had to say about our work in the past.
You May Be Running Out Of Time — Call Us Today
One thing to remember is that accident claims must be brought up within a specific period of time following the date on which the injury occurred. Once this statute of limitations is up, there is very little legal action that you can take. It is essential to speak to an attorney immediately if you are considering pursuing relief for an injury.
Our personal injury lawyers in Virginia, MN are experienced and well-respected in the area of personal injury. Not only will they provide you with valuable legal advice and service, but our firm will also not charge any attorney fees in any personal injury cases unless we recover money for you.
Our commitment begins during a free initial consultation, available for all personal injury cases. Call our office at (218) 749-1962 to discuss your case, or reach out online for Joe Leoni to set up an appointment.